I know, "Dirty Nachos" doesn't sound appetizing, but by the time you get to the bottom of your plate you'll be eating with your fingers rather than a fork! Talk about comfort food, this dish is perfect for family gatherings, when you have friends over, when kids want a fun meal.
1 pound (16oz) ground meat
2-3 tomatoes (diced)
15 oz can of your favorite nacho cheese
2 oz Blessed Organics Sunflower Microgreens (rinsed)
1 bag of your favorite tortilla chips
1. Cook ground meat in a frying pan on medium to high heat, stir occasionally, until brown (cooked thoroughly).
2. Take off heat and drain excess oil from pan, and set aside.
3. Empty nacho cheese into seperate cooking pot and cook on medium heat stir frequently.
4. While cheese is melting, add small amounts of water or milk, while stirring, to thin out cheese to your liking.
5. Once cheese is melted take off heat so bottom will not burn and set aside.
6. Dice tomatoes set in seperate bowl.
7. Serve a portion of tortilla chips in every persons bowl.
8. Serve ground meat on top of tortilla chips.
9. Serve Blessed Organics Sunflower Microgreens on top of ground meat.
10. Serve melted nacho cheese on top of ground meat.
11. Serve tomatoes on top of nacho cheese.