Sautéed Shrimp & Microgreens
Yummy seafood dish our family loves. It's quick, easy and very versatile. We like to keep it simple but this dish is only limited by your imagination. Try adding lemon and garlic for a little more zest or remove from heat after cooking and whisk in a 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
12 oz bag of frozen shrimp (we prefer raw, peeled, and deviened).
Your favorite Blessed Organics Microgreens (we prefer Kale and Broccoli, for this dish).
Seasoning (such as salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning) to taste.
1 Tbsp Vegetable oil, Olive oil, or Butter.
Your choice of cooked pasta or rice.
1. Thaw shrimp following package instructions.
2. Add 1 Tbsp Oil or Butter to frying pan over medium heat until hot.
3. Carefully add thawed shrimp to pan.
4. Stir shrimp until well coated with oil and cook approximately 4 minutes. Stirring frequently.
5. Add a generous portion of your favorite Blessed Organics Microgreens such as Kale and Broccoli.
6. Finish cooking for 1 to 2 additional minutes, until shrimp are no longer translucent. Season to taste.
7. Serve immediately over your favorite pasta or rice and top with Parmesan cheese.